The mission of the Alaska Nurses Association is to advance and support the profession of nursing in Alaska. We are a voice for and represent nurses across the entire state of Alaska.
The Alaska Nurses Association:
- works to improve health standards statewide
- promotes access to health care services for Alaskans
- fosters high standards for the professional development of nurses
- advances the economic and general welfare of nurses
- empowers nurses to be dynamic and powerful leaders in health care and political communities