REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018
Time: 10am – 5K Run; 10:05am – 5K Walk
Course: 5K is cross country style using the Besh and Gasline trails at Hilltop. Start/Finish will be near the parking lot. This is Alaska, and wildlife are active in this area – please be on the lookout and use judgement. Course subject to change.
Price: Price includes swag bag, water, and snacks. Shirts available to the first 250 registrants – hurry & run to registration to snag yours before they’re gone!
Children 12 & Under: $15
***After April 20th, PRICES GO UP!***
Team Registration: Team registration is available.
Awards: We will have an award ceremony for our Top 3 Finishers of the 5K Run in both the Women’s and Men’s categories.
- Wednesday, May 9: 9-3pm (AaNA Office: 3701 E Tudor Rd. Ste 208)
- Race Morning: 8:45 – 9:30 am (Hilltop Chalet)
A couple of things to note:
- Parking is limited – BE COOL & CARPOOL!
- Jogging Strollers are permitted – it is rough terrain, be advised; however, PLEASE BE COURTEOUS of others and line up at the end of the pack at the Start Line.
- Dogs are permitted; PLEASE PICK UP after your pooch, be courteous of others, and keep dogs on leashes at ALL times!
- Come rain or shine – there will be no rescheduling of the race, and in the event of a cancellation due to weather, your registration will be considered a donation to Hospice of Anchorage.
Waiver: In consideration of this entry, I hereby for myself, my executors, administrators and assignees, waive any and all right of claim for damages against the Alaska Nurses Association, Anchorage Hospice, City of Anchorage, and all sponsors or any individual associated with said event for any and all injuries sustained by me in this event. Also, none of the above parties are responsible for the loss of personal items or any other for aggravation in connection with the said event. I attest and verify that I am physically fit and have trained for this event. I grant full permission to sponsors and others to use photos, film of my participation in said event without liability or obligation to me. In filling out this form, I acknowledge I have read and fully understand my own liability and do accept the restrictions.
Want to volunteer? Click here.